General Terms & Conditions
The North Bengal University Alumni Association (NBUAA) is governed by its constitution and any member who signs up as an alumnus must agree to abide by the same. The website http://www.nbuaa.org is the official website of the association with the facility for an alumnus of University of North Bengal to register online and apply for being a member of the association and particpate in the various activities of the university and its association.
The following terms and condition are followed:
- Any registration for membership is subject to approval of the NBUAA authorities.
- The personal and academic details provided during the registration shall be verified before approval of the membership.
- The member is required to have an valid email address for registering to NBUAA.
- The necessary membership fee needs to be paid at the time of the registration either online or through bank transfers. Please visit the registration section for further details.
- The membership fee is paid once for a lifetime membership. There are additional/special no plans, packages or offers on the same.
- For online payments the convenience fee & taxes are to be borne by the member and shall be charged extra on the membership fee as per the selected mode of payment.
- Members are expected to involve in the association activities in a constructive manner and help us progressing ahead.
- Any post or images uploaded or published by the members are sole resposibility of the respective member. The same may be moderated by the concerned NBUAA authorities.
- The website does not allow publishing of any views, images, posts that may be termed as derogatory, obscene or objectionable by any individual, group or community.
- The NBUAA authorities reserve the right to cancel the membership and remove any content, image or post if any violation of the terms are detected or reported.
For other details, clarifications or support please feel free to get in touch with us through the contact form.