The NBU Alumni Association (NBUAA) has been established to create a permanent bondage between the past and present students. The Association will pave the way for interaction of the ex students or the alumni in matters relating to development of the University and its social interface.
The Association is a communication vehicle to provide -
- A balanced and objective coverage of issues pertaining to academic affairs of the University
- A means of staying in touch with the alma mater as well as with one another
- A forum for open exchange of relevant ideas and a route for fostering mutually beneficial and enduring relationship between the University's past with its future.
- The Association has an Executive Committee of twentyone members with Professor Sitansu Bimal Karanjai as the President, Dr.Tapas Kumar Chatterjee, former Registrar & an alumnus as the Secretary and Mr.Fazlur Rahman as the Treasurer. There is a General Body consisting of all the members. While the Executive Committee meets from time to time, the General Body meets at least thrice a year to deliberate on issues of policy nature, hold Seminar/Workshop and Cultural Programmers.
- The Association calls upon all ex-students of NBU holding PG Degree/Diploma & higher Degrees to contact the office of NBUAA.
*President, NBUAA at 9434247625, Secretary at 9434716901
(firstname.lastname@example.org), Treasurer at 9434258191 (email@example.com)