News & Announcement
After threadbare discussion, the following decisions were taken unanimously :
- The 18th AGM will be held in March, 2021 as the Constitution of NBUAA provides for a three month extension. The date will be 14th or 21st March.
- A Meeting of the E.C. will be held by middle Feb., 2021 to finalise the date and initiate steps to hold it in NBU Campus.
- Attempts to be made to hold the AGM in blended form, i.e., in-person and live participation by using appropriate technology and internet broadband facility.
- Webinar will be held on 21/2/21 and 28/2/21 to observe the International Mother Language Day and National Science Day respectively.
- The balance fund of Covid Relief will be utilised to distribute winter cloths to very poor people in the NBU neighbourhood. The Secretary appealed to the Members who could not help earlier to contribute for this pupose.
- Reported that : (i) the three Publications of NBUAA are now available in reputed Book Shops at Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, raiganj, Balurghat, Malda and Kolkata. Information with contact nos. have been posted in our whatsup groups. (ii) Webinars are likely to be organised in collaboration with IQAC of AC Training College and Nishiganj College.
Posted on: Monday, 7th December 2020